Vokhev

Look in My Part Lists Only doesn't seem to work

In the Search Parts page, the is a Look in My Part Lists Only option. It doesn't seem to work.

For example, If I search for the words "Classic Space", I get 39 results whether it's checked or not and I don't have all parts referring to classic space in my lists (as much a I would like to).

As I expected, I got no results for classic space using the my parts lists only, because I don't have any of my loose classic space parts inventoried yet.  

I tried this out using Classic Space with Look in my SET lists only.  Got 56 results, all of which I own.  When I did Classic Space without the my Sets only, I got 154 results, including a Speed Champions 75881-1 because it has the words space and classic in the set notes.  I don't have time right now to dig deeper right now, but will play around with it later tonight to see if any of the parts might have the words classic or space in notes or change log entries.

I tried giving it another go and this time it works. I guess something was stuck in cache or something.

I wonder though, is there a way to search in all my parts? (from lists or sets) That'S actually the feature I was looking for.