dsinbrick

Brickset Sync badge not awarding

I both synced my Rebrickable account to my Brickset account, saved the hash and verified that the export was successful and I was not awarded the badge.  I didn't encounter any issues doing the actual syncing, it worked just fine, I just never got the badge.  Is there any way to remedy this?  Thanks.

Some badges are only checked once a day, including this one. Has it been 24hrs since you did it? If not, it should pick it up soon.

That was the issue - it just posted.  Thank you for the clarity and also thanks for running such an awesome site.  I'm new and still exploring/getting to used to everything.  I love what you've put together.  Outstanding job!

what about the "like" badge, I still haven't got that one and I have liked way more MOCS than the requirement. I really don't care about badges as long as they don't suggest that I should do something I have already done. I probably had that before the badge was made.

5 hours ago, biodreamer said:

what about the "like" badge, I still haven't got that one and I have liked way more MOCS than the requirement. I really don't care about badges as long as they don't suggest that I should do something I have already done. I probably had that before the badge was made.

It has a criteria that you must have notifications enabled, which you don't. I don't remember why I did it like that so will remove it for the next time it runs.